Stone-Coated Metal Roofing Systems in Chicago
Why should you choose Energy-Loc Steel Roofing?
The answer is right here!
The Perfect Roof
- Made with over 30% recycled steel
- Steel is 100% recyclable
- Recycles the majority of their waste
- California Title 24 compliant
- Qualifies for LEED credits
- Purchases packaging from vendors who recycle
- Purchases all of their steel from suppliers who have recycling facilities on site
- Is highly energy efficient
Heat Gain Reduction
The Energy-Loc Stone Coated Steel Roofing System reduces heat gain by as much as 45% over conventional asphalt roofing systems. Energy-Loc uses highly UV-reflective granite stone chips which are bonded to the Zinc-Aluminium steel substraight. The system allows air to pass between the deck and the panels. When air convection is combined with the highly reflective steel and stone roofing, the result is one of the most energy efficient and eco-friendly roofing systems in the world.
- Insurance Discounts:90% of all property damage for insurance companies is roof damage. Since the Energy-loc system protects against Mother Nature’s extreme weather many people are increasing their deductible which lowers their annual premiums substantially.For Example: Kim Davis own the house located at 9694 Kalamere Ct., Highlands Ranch, CO. It has a market value of $320,000 and is insured with State Farm Insurance. By raising the deductible from $1,000 to $5,000 and changing the roofing system to the Class 4 Impact & Class “A” Fire rated Energy-loc system the annual premium drops from $1,536 to $825. (Quoted 12-4-09) Savings in 20 years from insurance $14,220
- Utilities: Tony Pflug in Omaha, NE saved 30% on his utilities after his new Energy-loc roofing system was installed. Each home will vary in savings due to climate, ventilation, insulation and quality of construction. Based on a minimum savings of 25% obtained on a home using a $200 monthly energy bill, the annual savings in 20 years at a low 6% annual energy increase would be: $39,000 with a 63% resale.
Energy-Loc comes in two different styles – Canyon Shake and Granite Ridge:
Energy-Loc Stone-Coated Steel Roofing Systems
- Class A Fire Rated
- 2.5″ Hail Warranty
- Energy Efficient
- Insurance Discount (where available)
- 120 mph Wind Warranty
- Resistant to Ice Damming
- Impervious to Moisture
- UV Reflective
- Improves Resale Value
- Aesthetics – Looks Great!
America’s #1 Storm Proof Roof – Never Roof Again!
Energy-loc’s patented interlocking fastening system prevents the panels from lifting and allowing blowing embers to ignite the roof deck. It comes with a UL 790 Class “A” Fire rating (highest rating in the industry).
Energy-loc comes with a 2.5” hail warranty and is UL 2218 Class 4 rated (highest rating in the industry).
Energy-loc interlocking panels have withstood 170 mph wind tests and come with a 120 mph warranty.
Energy-loc’s superior features reduce the threat of roof collapse. In a survey, the McMullen Company found only minor damage to 1% of homes protected by stone-coated metal roofing. In contrast, more than 50% of the homes with concrete and clay roofs had significant damage. WEATHERING Energy-loc roof panels will not split, crack, break, curl, warp or absorb water. The stone granules are UV-reflective and provide protection against the elements.
The roof panels will not split, crack, break, curl, warp, or absorb water. The stone granules are UV-reflective and provide protection against the elements.
At only 1.4 lbs per square foot , structures do not need re-engineering to accommodate the Energy-loc system.ENVIRONMENT Energy-loc’s products are 100% recyclable. They also contain over 30% recycled content. Rest assured Energy-loc is doing their part to conserve our natural resources.
It’s 100% recyclable. They also contain over 30% recycled content.
In many areas where weather damage is prevalent, insurance companies offer substantial premium reductions to homeowners with a Energy-loc roof.
Energy-loc’s product line has the premium presentation discriminating homeowners are seeking. RESALE According to the Residential Cost Handbook, home values increase $1.35/ sq. ft. with metal roofs vs. wood shake or asphalt composition.
Energy-loc is virtually a maintenance free product.
Energy-loc offers a no nonsense, lifetime plus warranty against defects in material and workmanship. The degree of confidence a manufacturer shows in their product is reflected by the way they write the guarantee!